Tuesday 19 July 2016

Penrith gets its own escape room outfit - Escape Room 51


Hey all

Penrith now has its own escape room outfit!  I grew up in Penrith and I was really pleased to learn today that Escape Room 51 has opened.

I've been in contact with Holly, the owner of Escape Room 51, who has told me that her business opened in March 2016.  They have made a conscious decision (at this stage) not to provide too many details about the room theme on their website, but from the description that Holly has provided to me, I think it sounds really cool.  


All of the puzzles are home-made and designed and created by Holly and her cousin, who also runs the room with her.  Their room has been designed as more of a medium level of difficulty and so is particularly suited to first-timers or those relatively new to escape rooms (although that's not to say that more advanced players won't have a ball either).  


I'm really looking forward to checking out their room!

For more information, check out their website here.

Thanks
Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment