Wednesday 4 February 2015

Parapark discount voucher - February 2015



Hi all.

Parapark Sydney is such a great room escape outfit that I thought I would post a separate blog entry here to let you all know that they have a special discount offer on at the moment.

It is a Valentine's Day special, but I had a play on their website and the voucher seems to work for most days in February 2015 (not just Valentine's Day).

The discounted price with the code 'Love' is just $70 for groups of up to 5 people.  This equates to as little as $14 per person.  This really is insanely good value, given that they are one of the best escape rooms in Sydney.  Their room, 9A Gateway would suit first-timers as well as more experienced escapee-wannabes.

I can't recommend this place enough.  Get in quick - I understand the deal runs out on 15 February!

-S

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete