Tuesday 15 December 2020

Update - It's been a long year...

Hi everyone!  

What a year it has been, eh?  My family and I are VERY much looking forward to bidding 2020 farewell in a few weeks’ time, as I am sure are many of you.  My family spent 9 months of the year on complete lockdown, effectively not leaving our house unless absolutely necessary.  That included home-schooling our girls, which was a challenge!  But we have survived it.  

Whilst my team has not been to any escape rooms since January, we have done a few online rooms together (and I have tried about 15-20 online rooms with other escape room enthusiasts from around the world). 

In the chaos that has been 2020, I have been pretty hopeless in writing up my escape room reviews.  I am challenging myself now to write them all up before the end of the year (which means I’ll need to post several each day). Fingers crossed...

To the room owners who have been waiting on my reviews – I’m sorry it has taken so long and thanks for being patient. 

I’m really pleased to confirm that my team is getting back out there and will be hitting more rooms in Sydney over the summer break (including some as early as next Tuesday)!  I have also been trying to organise a trip to Canberra to check out their escape room for over 4 years and it’s finally happening in January!

So, watch this space for more room reviews. 

Let's hope 2021 is a better one.

Thanks

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment