Sunday 18 January 2015

Paniq Room Sydney - New escape room outfit opening soon in Sydney



Hey everyone

After a random Google search, I've learned that there is a new escape room operator that is going to be opening soon in Sydney.  They are called Paniq Room (Sydney).  They seem to be a chain with escape rooms all over the world (originally in Budapest).

Their rooms in Sydney will be at The Rocks.  Their website confirms that they will have 2 rooms initially: one is called "Abandoned Military Bunker" and the second is called "Supercell 117".

Supercell 117 sounds truly awesome - your whole group is locked in a smoke-filled prison cell, but you can't see each other (which makes me think that hopefully everyone will start in separate rooms).  What's also cool is that it seems you can decide whether to escape individually or as a team.  This one is definitely at the top of my list to check out...

Their website is here if you would like to have a look.  I've sent them an email to find out when they will be opening.  I will report back here once I have heard from them.

Also, I went to 3 more escape rooms this past weekend.  I will post separate reviews here later this week on each room.

Thanks
Scott

1 comment:

  1. Hi all

    I have heard back from Akos at Paniq Room. They are busily getting the rooms ready and they hope to open at the end of January. I will report back once I know more.

    Thanks
    Scott

    ReplyDelete