Tuesday 11 January 2022

Space Race for Headspace - Review

 


Hi all

In August 2020, I played an online puzzle hunt game with other enthusiasts friends of mine.  The game was called Space Race and all money raised went to Headspace. 

Space Race was designed by students and recent graduates at Figment Labs, based in Melbourne.  Although more of a puzzle hunt than a true escape room, Space Race was my 153rd escape room (or escape room like experience).

I thought there were some interesting puzzles throughout the hunt, although not all puzzles quite worked for us (and a couple of puzzles needed some logic-jumps or a bit of extra effort to solve).

Overall though, it was a fun experience and it was great that the money went to a great charity. 

As always, if I hear about any further escape room, puzzle hunt or live immersive experiences that are coming our way, I'll let you know.

Thanks

Scott

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment